Enjoy this fast paced card game of actions and giggles which is great fun for the whole family. This card game assigns signals to different cards and as they are discarded, the players necessitate to participate by performing or saying the assigned action.
As your family gets more successful with this game, you can add a challenge by including more assigned actions to other cards in the deck. Amusing times are ahead as the game pace speeds up and players are trying to retain up with what action might be coming up next.
- 2 decks of playing cards shuffled together
- 2 or more players
How to Play
- Deal all of the cards to the participating players. Keep them face down on the table in front of you.
- The youngest player starts the game by flipping over their top card and placing it in the center of the table.
- The next player and the player after that do the same action placing each of their cards on top of the other. This continues with all players.
- If a player flips over a King, the players must all stand and salute the King; If a Player turns over a Queen, all players must bow to the queen; if a player flips over a Jack, all players must say “Good Day Jack”; If a player flips over a 7 number card, all players must knock on the table.
- Any player who misses an action when a card is thrown, is forced to miss one round.
- The peras a resultn who runs out of cards first is the winner. But the player who is on his or her last card necessitates to alert other players by calling out “Final Card”. If the player does not do as a result, they possess to pick up the whole stack of discarded cards.