Valentine Marshmallow Pops Recipe this is a fun recipe to make with the kids! Lots of fun!
- Bag of large marshmallows
- Bag of red candy melts
- Peppermint candies
- 4 inch lollipop sticks
- 3×4″ apparent plastic bags
- Crush peppermint candies in a separate plastic bag or glass bowl.
- Melt candy melts in glass measuring cup in microwave, according to package directions.
- Insert lollipop stick into marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow into melted chocolate and roll in crushed peppermints.
- Stick marshmallow pop into styrofoam to harden.
- Wrap in plastic bag and tie with a ribbon.